Monday Information Sessions
One of the new initiatives in our refurbished Hall is our Monday Information Sessions. We will be bringing you a smorgasbord of informative talks and workshops on a wide variety of topics relevant to being 65+, with specialised guest speakers. These sessions are free for Age Concern members, although a koha is always appreciated. We ask that everyone interested in coming along registers with us. Information Sessions between now and the end of the year are:
- 31 August, Staying Safe Driving Course, With Garry Dunn, 9.30am-12.30pm
- 7 September, Green Prescription – Living Well, With Jackie MacIntyre from Nelson Bays Primary Health, 10am-11.30am
- 14 September, Age Concern Nelson Tasman AGM, All welcome. Please register 11-12noon
- 21 September, Scamming Information Session, With Elder Abuse advisor Mal Drummond and Kyle Abbott from NZ Police, 10am – 11.30am
- 28 September, Budgeting/Money workshop, With Lisa Dyer from Nelson Budgeting Service, 10am – 11.30am
- 12 October, Hearing Information Session, With Tracy Dawson from Hearing Nelson, 10am – 11.30am
- 2 November, Advanced Care Planning, With Carla Arkless, 10am – 11.30am
- 16 November, E-Bike Workshop with Easy Street Cycling, Numbers are limited, please register with Marrit, 10-11.30am
- 30 November, Enduring Power of Attorney, With Kaye Lawrence from Community Law, 10am -11.30am
For any further information or registrations please phone Marrit on 03 544 7624 ext 4 or email email@example.com
Submit an event
Publicise your Nelson/Tasman event or activity on AgeConnect.
Nominate a Champion
Nominate an AgeConnect Champion today on our nomination page.
Donate to Age Concern Nelson Tasman on our GiveaLittle page.
General enquiries to Age Concern Nelson/Tasman.